Wednesday 27 November 2019
5.00 – 8.00pm
Last entry at 7.30pm
Online pre-registration for this event will open on Monday 21 October 2019.
Things to do at Open Evening:
- Talk to teachers and current students.
- Attend a Principal Presentation with Dr Martin Sullivan.
- Principalship presentations take place throughout the evening (times TBC).
- See our facilities and resources, including classrooms, specialist facilities, Library, Learning Resource Centre and Refectory.
- See what support services we offer, including careers & additional learning support and academic coaching.
- Talk to university representatives.
Open Hours & Travel:
- We are open from 5.00 – 8.00pm.
- Last entry time is at 7.30pm.
- All prospective students must be accompanied by a parent or other adult.
- Limited parking available. This event is extremely popular and parking fills up very quickly. If you live close by we recommend walking to the College.
- If you are driving, please be aware it may be necessary to park in the town centre and walk the 10-15 minutes to the College if there is congestion around the College.