Open Day is on Saturday 13 October 2018 from 9.30am – 3.30pm (last entry at 2.30pm).
Pre-registration is now closed. If you did not pre-register, you are still welcome to attend, but you will be asked for fill in a registration form on arrival.
Things to do at Open Day:
- Talk to teachers and current students.
- Attend a Principal Presentation with Dr Martin Sullivan.
- Principalship presentations take place throughout the day at 10.00am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.15pm & 2.00pm.
- See our facilities and resources, including classrooms, specilaist facilities, Library, Learning Resource Centre and Refectory.
- See what support services we offer, including careers & additional learning support and academic coaching.
- Talk to university representatives.
Open Hours & Travel:
- We are open from 9.30am – 3.30pm.
- Last entry time is at 2.30pm.
- All prospective students must be accompanied by a parent or other adult.
- Limited parking available. This event is extremely popular and parking fills up very quickly. If you live close by we recommend walking to the College.
- If you are driving, please be aware it may be necessary to park in the town centre and walk the 10-15 minutes to the College if there is congestion around the College.