Solihull Sixth Form is running online subject taster sessions on Thursday 30 June for prospective students to see what studying all our courses is like. Instructions on how to access the live streams we run (via Microsoft Teams Live) are as follows:
- Click the link(s) for the live stream you want to attend. You will be taken to our Microsoft Teams Live Event.
- This live stream will work best in your browser if you are using a laptop or desktop computer. After clicking the link select the “watch on the web instead” link on screen.
- If you are planning on using a mobile or tablet to stream these sessions you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app in advance. However do not sign in or sign up for Teams, click on the link at the time of the event, open using the Teams app and select join as a guest to keep it anonymous.
- Please make sure your cameras are turned off and your microphones muted. All the prospective students attending will be anonymous, so no one will be able to see your face or hear what you say.
- You’ll see the teacher(s) presenting the sessions, but they won’t be able to see or hear you, so if you have a question we encourage you to type it into the chat box. Questions will usually be answered at the end of the session.