For a standard 3 A level programme, the entry requirements are:
- At least two grade 6s at GCSE
- At least a further three grade 4s at GCSE
- You should have at least grade 4 in BOTH GCSE English Language AND Mathematics.
Very able students may choose to study 4 A level subjects. These students must commit to these 4 subjects for the full 2 years. This will include most students who choose to study A level Further Mathematics, who will pick Mathematics, Further Mathematics and two other subjects. Entry requirements for this programme are:
- At least five grade 7s at GCSE
- You should have at least grade 6 in GCSE English Language AND Mathematics.
Please note that there may be additional entry requirements specific to particular courses – please check each course listing on our website carefully to ensure you understand these entry requirements.