Learning Resource Centre
The Learning Resource Centre (LRC) is on the ground floor of Kitson Building and holds over 30,000 resources (books, magazines, DVDs etc.) and more than 120 computers. Help is always available from well-qualified and experienced staff. The many services available include;
- help with finding information from a wide range of sources
- help with presentation of work and IT skills development
- silent study spaces
- individual study rooms
- group study spaces
- printing/photocopying facilities
- advance booking of computers using the myPC Booking System (available on the LRC Moodle page)
- support for the Extended Project Qualification (including help with research and correct citation of sources).
Textbooks and Materials
Some textbooks will be provided on free loan by your teacher and in addition you may borrow / use learning materials from the Learning Resources Centre / Library.
The examination office is based in Room H223 in the Hampton Building. It is open from 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday and from 8.30am – 4.00pm on Friday for information and guidance on examinations.
Conduct during Examinations
- Students are required to observe the rules and regulations of external awarding bodies as laid down in awarding body regulations concerning completion, submission and ownership of coursework, attendance and conduct in examinations or tests. These can be found on Moodle and on the Exams Office notice board.
- In the case of internal examinations, students are required to observe the guidelines issued by the College. These can be found on Moodle and on the Exams Office notice board.