Over the course of an academic year, there are three opportunities to visit the College. The first of these is Open Day on Saturday 8 October 2016. We are open from 9.30am – 3.30pm, with a last entry time of 2.30pm. We ask that all prospective students attend accompanied by a parent or other adult.
At this event you will be able to:
- Talk to teachers in all subject areas – ask questions and pick up literature about the courses.
- Meet existing students – ask them what it’s really like to study at the College.
- Hear from Principal Paul Ashdown – he gives talks throughout the day.
- Learn about our support services – see what our Careers, Additional Learning Support and Academic Coaching staff have to say.
- Find out about enrichment – including Specialist Academies.
- Talk to representatives from Higher Education – we always have universities in attendance.
- See our facilities and resources.