Joining us in September 2023?
You’ll be joining a College with excellent results and outstanding progression onto Higher Education, further training and employment.
Our results will be announced just before enrolment, but until then, here are the headlines from Results Day 2022:
- 1266 A*/A grades (A level, CACHE & EPQ) & Distinction*/Distinction (BTEC)
- 99% pass rate at A level
- 96% pass rate in BTEC
- 100% pass rate in CACHE and the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
- 31 courses with 100% pass rate
- 79% A*- C grades at A level and 86% on the EPQ
- 90% high grades in BTEC (Merit and above) and 100% on CACHE
- Outstanding progression to University, Apprenticeships and Employment
- 80% applicants secured places at their first-choice university
- 100+ students have progressed to Oxbridge and Medical degrees in the last 10 years
Read about some of the success stories for 2022 and find out about how we celebrated with ITV News and Free Radio. We also have some video clips of students and the Principal talking about results below:
Enrolment for September 2023 will take place on 30 and 31 August 2023. Further information will be sent to those students who have offers in July.
For reference, please see our Enrolment Policy and our Enrolment at 17+ Policy.