Joining us this September?
You’ll be joining a College with excellent results and outstanding progression onto Higher Education, further training and employment.
Almost time to Enrol. If you have an offer, look out for more information in the post this summer.
- GCSE results day is 25 August
- Enrolment interviews take place on either 31 August or 1 September.
- If you cannot make it on either of these dates you must contact the Admissions Office as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements. Failure to do this can result in your place being given to another student.
- When you come in for enrolment make sure you bring with you the Results Statement for all the qualifications you have taken, including GCSE, vocational Level 2 and Key Skills courses (and don’t forget proof of qualifications taken early).
- Make sure you also have proof of ID such as your passport or birth certificate (originals only) when you enrol.
- During enrolment we will check your results and that you meet subject entrance criteria (some subjects have entrance requirements different to the College standard entrance requirements; you can check what they are on the website in the courses area). You will be required to be at the College for approximately one to two hours in order to agree your programme of study, complete any other administration and have an introductory presentation to life at College.
- The photograph for your ID card will be taken electronically on the day of your enrolment. Your ID card is very important and you must carry it with you at all times. You will need it to gain access to the campus and to use the Learning Resource Centre and you must show your card if requested to do so by a member of staff. If you lose your card you will be charged £10 for a replacement.
- At the end of your interview you will be enrolled as a student of the College and given information about the time and day at which you will be required to attend for Induction and the start of term. Induction will take place during the week starting 5 September – we will let you know which date when you enrol.
- Timetables will be published on Tyber by 6.00pm on Sunday 11 September.
- Lessons start after Induction on Monday 12 September.