We are always fascinated to hear what former students of the College have gone on to do after leaving College. Over the years, some students from the College have gone on to achieve outstanding success in a huge variety of different fields. Some have gone on to become relatively well known – indeed, past students include.
• Jeremy Bates - former British No. 1 tennis player and Davis Cup Coach.
• Elizabeth Bower - actress, star of ‘Silent Witness’, ‘Doctors’ and ‘The Bill” among other television programmes.
• Lucy Davis - actress, star of ‘The Office’ and US comedy ‘Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip’, daughter of local comedian Jasper Carrott.
• Fionnuala Earley – Former Chief Economist at Nationwide Building Society.
• Justin King - Chief Executive of Sainsbury’s Supermarkets.
• Peter Hamlyn - Neurosurgeon and Director of Sports and Exercise Medicine at Barts & The London Hospital; he operated on former boxer Michael Watson.
• Clive Read - Partner in Martineau Johnson Solicitors.
• David Watson – playwright and Children’s BAFTA winner.
We have an Alumni Facebook page, recently launched, which we hope will enable us to keep in closer contact with our former students.
Past students are encouraged to join this page and share experiences, keeping in touch not only with the College, but with each other. Click here to find out more and join in.