Open Evening took place on Thursday 9 November 2017. This event has now passed. We have one more event to come in the 2017-2018 academic year and that is Information Evening on Thursday 1 March 2018 (4.30 – 7.00pm). Pre-registration for this event will open at the end of January 2018.
Why come to Open Evening?
• Visit curriculum areas to talk to teachers and current students.
• Hear from Principal Martin Sullivan about what the College can offer to you.
• See our facilities and resources, including specialist equipment.
• See what support services we offer, including careers, additional learning support and academic coaching.
• Visit our Library and Learning Resource Centre and our Refectory and Internet Café.
• Talk to representatives from universities, who will be there to advise you on the courses you need to study.
Useful information about Open Evening
• We are open from 5.00pm – 8.00pm, but the last entry time is at 7.30pm.
• All prospective students must be accompanied by a parent or other adult.
• We do have parking, but this event is extremely popular and parking fills up very quickly. If you live close by we recommend walking to the College. If you are driving, please be aware it may be necessary to park in the town centre and walk the 10-15 minutes to the College if there is congestion around the College. See travelling directions on our website for more information.
• Principalship presentations take place throughout the day at 5.30pm, 6.15pm & 7.00pm.