Over the course of an academic year, there are three opportunities to visit the College. The second of these is Open Evening, which takes place on Thursday 9 November 2017. We will be open from 5.00pm – 8.00pm, with a last entry time of 7.30pm. We ask that all prospective students attend accompanied by a parent or other adult. Pre-registration is now open and will remain open until 12.00pm on Thursday 9 November 2017.
At this event you will be able to:
• Talk to teachers in all subject areas – ask questions and pick up literature about the courses.
• Meet existing students – ask them what it’s really like to study at the College.
• Hear from Principal Martin Sullivan – he gives talks throughout the day.
• Learn about our support services – see what our Careers, Additional Learning Support and Academic Coaching staff have to say.
• Find out about enrichment – including Specialist Academies.
• Talk to representatives from Higher Education – we always have universities in attendance.
• See our facilities and resources.