Over the course of an academic year, there are three opportunities to visit the College. The third of these is Information Evening, which takes place on Thursday 1 March 2018. We will be open from 4.30pm– 7.00pm, with a last entry time of 6.30pm. This event is like our Open Day and Open Evening, but on a smaller scale, with all curriculum areas having stands set up in our Sports Centre. We ask that all prospective students attend accompanied by a parent or other adult. Pre-registration will open 4 weeks before the event via this website.
At this event you will be able to:
• Talk to teachers in all subject areas – ask questions and pick up literature about the courses.
• Meet existing students – ask them what it’s really like to study at the College.
• Hear from Principal Martin Sullivan – he gives talks throughout the day.
• Learn about our support services – see what our Careers, Additional Learning Support and Academic Coaching staff have to say.
• Find out about enrichment – including Specialist Academies.